In addition to helping students acquire subject knowledge, the GCSE Psychology specification:
- provides a sound understanding of methods and approaches in Psychology at an introductory level
- illustrates these methods and approaches through various topic areas representing the core areas of social, cognitive, developmental, biological and individual differences
- develops investigation and report writing skills
- develops analytical and critical thinking skills
- encourages an appreciation of how science works
- provides a strong basis for progression to A Level.
This course is fully examined, with no coursework.
Our Psychology Tutor is Louise Bowen.